The Biolis 30i is a fully automated, multi-functional clinical chemistry analyzer with a throughput of 270 tests/hour and 450 tests/hour with ISE.
The automated pretreatment function for HbA1c, and the space-saving compact benchtop design makes it perfect for small to medium-sized laboratories.
- Discrete single line random access multi-test analysis
- 270 test/hour, 450 tests/hour incl. ISE, 90 tests/hour for HbA1c only
- 36 or 24 onboard chemistries and 3 ions
- 24 hour refrigerated reagent storage
- Individual Probes for both Sample, R1 and R2
- HbA1c Sample preparation and measurement
- Dilution Ratio 0.5 to 100 times
- 13 wavelengths 340 – 800 nm
- Barcode Reader for Sample and Reagents
- Bi-directional Interface