Today, laboratories not only need more reliable routine CBC plus 5-part diff WBC testing by way of high processing speed, but are also looking for options that extend the analyzer’s output in form of Reticulocytes, Nucleated RBCs, Fluorescent Platelet counts etc. for wider clinical application and research. On the other hand, they are restricted by limited budgets. BC-6800 can help to meet all these needs just perfectly and even exceed the expectations.
The BC-6800 offers additional parameters for further clinical applications
- IMG(#,%) parameters provide information about immature granulocyte, including promyelocytes, myelocytes and metamyelocytes.
- HFC*(#,%) parameters represent high fluorescent cell population, such as blasts and atypical lymphocytes.
- RET(#,%) extend valuable help in the differential diagnosis and/or therapeutic monitoring of anemias.
- IRF is parameter concerning immature reticulocytes, which can assist in early diagnosis of anemia and monitoring the bone marrow response to therapy.
- InR*(#,‰) are parameters regarding infected red blood cell. The red blood cells may be infected by plasmodium, which can cause malaria.
High automation to minimize the workload.
Throughput of 125 tester/hour, autoloader for 100 sample tubes capacity